Friday, May 13, 2011

Challenge for the Upcoming Week

Yikes!!!


I don't know about you but this time of the year is just as bad as Christmas for me.....  I have 18 days of kindergarten left...that means I need to pack up my classroom, end of the year reports, report cards, end of the year kindergarten program, the pirate adventure, the kids scrapbooks and memory books to complete.  


At home, my youngest son will graduate from college tomorrow and move back home and his graduation party will be next week.  My daughter will move home from college during the next week as well and my other son is moving out at the end of the month.

So my challenge for the week is to make it through one day at a time.

I definitely want to finish the projects I started:


1.  My husband must hang up the pictures for the wall gallery or I will use 3m strips.  If they stay on the floor the frames will be broken...

2.  I started my subway art project for my son's bedroom.....I just need to finish it..

3.  Come up with some decorations and a menu for the graduation party for Sunday..

Ideas from Pinterest:




4.  Get the house cleaned....

5.  Each day at school clean or organize one or more areas....

No comments: