Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th of July

free printable here:   http://landeeseelandeedo.blogspot.com/2011/06/fourth-of-july-printable.html

I can't believe it is the 4th of July.........

it just sneaks up on me every year.    Of course I have nothing organized.....so I will have to keep things simple.

 Here are a couple of simple ideas I found on Pinterest that I am going to do for tomorrow.

At the Picket Fence
Adding American Flags to plants is an easy way to decorate for the 4th......I did plan ahead and planted red and white flowers.  :)

Delightful and Delovely
Strawberries....blueberries....and Cool whip.......in a clear glass..... I don't have fancy glasses.... but I do have some clear mason jars to use.    I think that will work great.

All You

I don't have the colorful candy but I do have red and blue stones.......I will need to spray paint some clear stones white.

WAIT..... I need a dessert.......ummmm........I'll let you know what I come up with tomorrow......

No comments: