Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me



For months I have begged, nagged and even asked Santa for a laundry basket organizer for the guest bedroom.   I mean this is just embarrassing ......




 I realized this week that I need to take matters in my own hands.  So I am doing this for myself for my birthday.


A birthday present to myself......I have never built anything so I enlisted the help of my 14 year old nephew with some building skills.  He did the building following the directions I found at Anna-White.  We worked on the sanding together and put the primer on.....
more to come.  Sorry about the picture quality it gets dark here so early I had to take the picture without much light again.


One week before my birthday and I need to get my present done. :)  More to come soon......

  Sue

No comments: