Thursday, February 23, 2012

Gluten Free Pizza

I am experimenting with eating gluten free to help with my tummy issues.  I have been g-free for two weeks and my tummy is feeling so much better.  So I will continue with the experiment.  Yesterday I made the pizza from scratch,  and to be honest I never made pizza from scratch before and it tasted really good.  I found the recipe for the crust on the Bisquick box and I made it up from there.


Pizza Crust
(Bisquick recipe)

1 1/3 cups of Bisquick Gluten Free Mix
½ tsp. Italian seasoning
½ tsp. of dried basil
½ cup water
1/3 oil
2 eggs, beaten with whisk

Heat oven to 350 F.  Spray Pan with Pam. 
Stir Bisquick mix, seasonings, water, oil, and eggs until well combined; spread out in pan. 
Bake for 15 minutes.

Pizza Toppings

Spread pizza sauce over crust.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over pizza.
Add green peppers, onions and olives. 

Bake 10 more minutes or until cheese minutes.  

Get Your Copy of the Recipe Here :)  Enjoy!!

No comments: