Thursday, June 21, 2012

Organizing My Craft Area


I love organizing
 Today’s job:  Organize the craft paper
source
Last summer I found this idea on Pinterest.......... to cover the front of plastic drawers.  I did this project for my kindergarten classroom and I loved the way it looked in my classroom and how it kept me organized as well.  

Anyways........ I wanted to reorganize my craft paper at home and the plastic drawers seemed like the perfect solution.  It will be super easy to access all my paper.    So over the past year I have purchased many plastic drawers and finally today I finished organizing  my craft paper.  I put the coordinating color on the front of the drawers.  The large drawers have whole sheets of paper and the small drawers have scrap paper in them.  


Yeah!  They are finally finished!

No comments: