Saturday, June 23, 2012

Simple and Organized


“It is in the details of life that beauty is revealed, sustained, and nurtured.”
Sarah Ban Breathnach   Simple Abundance

That quote fits perfect for today’s organizing project.  The project is just about details.  Nobody will ever see or notice this, however I will know.  It is something only I will see and enjoy each time I bake.  OH!  How I love to bake!


My sprinkle collection was a bit out of control and there was a lot of mismatch jars.  Of course no one would ever know or care.  Unfortunately it bugged me. 

So I organized it and combined several jars together and put all the sprinkles in matching jars.  I did not buy these jars.  I did not decorate the jars.  I reused them.  The jars are recycled from the jelly I eat.   I think is it cute.
It is just the simple little details that make something beautiful and organized!

No comments: