I finally did it! I called a carpenter to give me an estimate on the laundry room and the downstairs bathroom. I printed some pictures from pinterest of my favorite ideas.
Here is my wish list:
1. Get rid of doors on the wall and drywall the wall
2. New white tall toilet
3. New white sink
4. New floor
5. New bathroom door
source I like this but it is over my budget and most likely too big for the space.
1. New sink/possible cabinet
2. New upper cabinet doors
3. New lower shelves for hangers
4. Some place to hang things
5. New door
source I love this sink. I need to find something smaller but I hope to find this farm style sink if possible.
Sorry no source for this photo.... I love the cabinets.
source I would like the shelf for my baskets of hangers.
1. New Floor
2. New door by closet and basement
3. New blinds
4. New light
1. frame wall and put up white pegboard
2. Buy 2 cabinets from Martha Stewart Living
Tomorrow I will find out more about the possibilities I will have!