Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 2 Make Up Organization


Every morning I spend about 45 minutes in the bathroom getting ready for work.  I wanted to reorganized my hair supplies and make-up because I didn’t like they way they were all crammed into one coffee cup and one basket.   The cluttered mess only added to my morning stress.  I do not deal well with disorganization. 

The first thing I did was to  sort out the unnecessary supplies.   Now I have only what I use on a daily basis in my two new baskets from Target. 

I am obsessed with mason jars so they were the first thing I thought of when I was looking for something to put inside the basket to make dividers. 
Each jar contains a certain phase of my makeup process.  
This basket contains all the large jars and other hair assessories.  

Now in the morning when I get ready everything is in the right place.  I don't have to spend time looking for things  I can focus on making myself look beautiful.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great and very organized :)

ashlee said...

Excellent job!! I followed you on Google Friend Connect. I also did a Linens and the Loo post and would be so delighted if you could follow my blog too :)

http://twentysomethingbows.blogspot.com/2013/03/linen-closet-organization.html

Happy Day!

Sue said...

Thanks Ashlee and Laura for your comments.

Sue