Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 22 Staying Organized

This calendar book has become my life line lately.  I keep all my important notes in there.  If I don't write it down I most likely will not remember it.  Each week I type up my weekly goals and a cute quote.  I also try to come up with some blog topics.  Sometimes I follow the schedule and sometimes I get other ideas.

Each day I try to write three things I want to accomplish at work and three things I want to accomplish at home.  As you can see the lists are getting out of control.  That is why I am feeling completely out of balance lately, my house is a mess, I feel disorganized.  I need a couple of days to regroup and refocus.
I also need to add exercising to my list.

Some times I feel like the list is impossible to accomplish.

1 comment:

Carly said...

I totally can relate to this! My lists were so out of control that they weren't achievable at all. I have been blogging this month about simplicity and decided to stop the to-do lists for the month. I don't think I am getting as much done overall, but the important stuff is getting finished and I feel calmer. The list can be so overwhelming!!