Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 25 I Love Baskets



I am not sure if I am addicted to organizing or buying baskets, however I do know that the two things are connected. 

I Love Love baskets!  Baskets are the best way to group together your things and keep them from being scattered all over the place. 

Recently, I reorganized what we call the “Girls’ Bathroom.”  First I organized all my make up and my hair products in baskets on the counter. 

I washed out all the cabinets and drawers and put new contact paper on everything.    

Then I purchased more baskets to organize things in the drawer.  

I was able to find more matching baskets at Target on sale for the bottom cabinet.  I know that one basket in bigger than the others but I couldn't resist it.  It was $1.

More Happy Organization :)

No comments: