This is the busiest time of the year and I don’t have much time to myself. However I am trying my best to exercise each morning at 5:00am. As I bike each the morning I like to read. Right now I am reading, Something More.
This morning Sarah Ban Breathnach wrote about the importance of having dreams because our dreams can help direct our goals.
I decided to write five of my dreams quickly before I forget….
1. I want to travel someplace…see someplace new. Ideally I want to go to Italy. I may have to pick someplace closer to home.
2. I really really really want to redo my laundry room.
|sorry no source...I don't know where I found this fabulous room|
3. I find myself spending a lot of time in the family room so I would like to brighten up the place a bit. More White!
4. A family weekend in Door County… with my children older it is hard to plan something as a family.
5. I did lose 30 pounds this year, however I would like to lose another 25. I would also like to get myself and my life more balanced, healthier and JOYFUL!