Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Moment of Reflection



I just finished going through and reformatting my blog book for the, The Very Busy Kindergarten.  When I finished, submitted and paid for it, I decided to reread my Fruity Lemonade books.  I noticed two things:
1.    I am slacking on projects this year or at least documenting what I am doing.
2.   I am in this endless circle of “Unhappiness” about my health/weight issues.
 
source
As I am reflecting tonight, I have this saying in my head from one of the time management books I read; however I cannot find my source: 
You are the problem and you are the solution. 

If I want my lifestyle to change then I have to change it.  I am not going to wait until next week or next month I need to do it now. 
What do I want to change? 
1.    Eat Healthy foods that make me feel good.
2.   Get control of this house
3.   Make exercising my number one priority.
4.    Control the amount of time I work, work at home, and spend more time reading.
I need to do everything I can to keep my promises daily. 

I need to keep my mind off of food by concentrating on projects that need to get done.   Nothing will feel better than knowing that I am doing my best and making the best choices I can to consistently work toward being the best version of myself I can be.  I need to invest in myself now so when my birthday rolls around and I turn 50 I am where I want to be. 

My goals for this week are simple:
1.    Exercise every day  -- No Excuses
2.   Drink Water All the time!
3.   Eat Naturally Grown food no more process junk!

“Get smart and do what you know is good for you!”  Joyce Meyer


No comments: