Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Favorites -- Dreaming of a 1/2 Bathroom

 I am dreaming that one day I will have a finished 1/2 bathroom on the first floor.  It has been 74 days without a completed 1/2 bathroom.  Right now our bathroom looks like this.

I am patiently waiting for a sink and cabinet.  What will it look like?????
Here is the sample picture I gave the contractor.
pottery barn
 I know I picked out a dark counter top so that will be slightly different.

Now what should I put on the wall.  My original thought was to save my mirror and candle holders and spray paint them because I like them.  However my husband did not communicate that information to the contractor and when I came home from work they were already gone. 

 So now I am thinking a country looking mirror and I thought maybe I would try to do something with blue mason jars.
source
I would like to put up white decorative shelves up so I could put the mason jars with flowers and candles on them.  Here is another great way to incorporate mason jars into the bathroom.  Take pictures of mason jars with flowers in them and then put them in frames.
source

I still need to wait for the bathroom to be complete.  Maybe next week....


No comments: