Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Favorites -- Ladybug Birthday Cards



One of my tasks this weekend is to make 25 birthday cards for my first graders.  I went to my favorite source for ideas......Pinterest.  

 Of course I would like to make the cards myself, however I do own a large collection of graphics.  I could just create a card and print it out.

  Now I need to think it through…….maybe I could do a combination of both ideas.   

source
This first card is so cute, however it has a lot of little pieces.  

source
This card would be cute with the number six.  I think the 3-d ladybugs would be expensive.

source
These next two cards I love.  I would like to do a combination of the two.  I would love to try do 3-d wings.  I also like on the red card the strip of pattern paper on the cover.
source


source
This card looks like a combination of graphics and cut out pieces.  Something to think about.  



No comments: