Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mission Organize My Life -- Day 1 The Office Supply Shelf


The 31-Day Challenge
 
For the next 31 days I will be working on the messiest area of my entire house.  My challenge is to do what I have not been able to do for two years, simplify, de-clutter, clean and organize our basement storage area.  
 
I want to simplify my life now so that my home will better reflect who I am.  I want my weekends back. 
My mindset for this project is that if I haven’t used this item in the past year, I am going to donate it to the Goodwill. 

I will start at the door and work my way to the back of the storage area.  

Day 1:  The Office Supply Closet
I like to keep things on this white shelf that we need once in a while.  Large envelopes, file folders and little pails for goodies.  I also keep my shopping bags on the top of this shelf to reuse.  I even worked a few minutes extra to pick up the floor in front of the shelf.  
 I hope you will come back tomorrow and see my next project.



No comments: