Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Wedding Shower -- Front Hallway


The Couples Wedding Shower for my son and fiancée is finally over.  It was wonderful.  My daughter and I found most of the decorating ideas on Pinterest and my son Matthew and his wife Julie helped us pull it all together. 

One of the first ideas we found was this adorable idea to decorate the front door.   I was able to use the white flowers and white tule left over from Matt and Julie's wedding.  Sandy and I did find some new white sparkling ribbon but it was hard to see.  

Then we used the white bells we saved from Matt and Julie's shower to create this little decoration.  Sandy and I did buy a new white candle and Julie and I made the pink tissue flowers.
I purchased this white chalkboard from Pottery Barn Kids and to be honest I do not like it, however it was perfect for this sign idea my daughter found and created.
In the front hallway we had to leave our UGLY carpets down because we got more SNOW just as the party was about to start.  There were shoes and boots everywhere.
The basket has our party favors in it....chocolate Reese Peanut Butter Hearts.
(Caitlin and Andrew love Reese Pieces....it was the only idea I could come up with that was close to their favorite.)








No comments: