Monday, June 23, 2014

30th Anniversary

Thirty years ago I married the most amazing man on Earth.    At our wedding there was a reading at Mass,  “Love is patient, Love is kind, Love is never jealous.”  Each and every day for the past thirty years, my wonderful husband has lived those words.  He is always patient with my crazy decorating and organizing ideas.  He is always kind to me even when he does not agree or I am frustrated.  He never complains about doing his responsibilities around the home.  I can always trust and know he will do what needs to be done.  Does he make mistakes, yes!  Is he too tired to do some of my ideas after a long day of work, yes!  However he always finds time during the week to help me out.   We are very lucky to have each other and our wonderful family.    

No comments: