Thursday, June 5, 2014

Summer Bucket Lists




 Yeah!  Tomorrow is the last day of school.  I will have the whole summer to plan and do what I want to do.  I had a few minutes so I made a list of things I would like to get done during the summer.  You know a few improvements!



2014 Summer Home List of Things to Do

1.  Put together Schedule/Menus for Healthy Living (This includes food and exercise.)  I must focus on losing weight.  Goal for the summer is 20 pounds.

2.  Move white bookcase upstairs to guest room.  Donate white dresser to St. Joe’s.

3.  A space of my own……craft room/office.  For now leave dark book cases.  This summer move TV cabinet out and buy a new TV. 

4.  Lighten up my room.New Bedding and new accessories.  Simply and White is the goal.

5.  Restructure Basement for Joe

6.  Clean and reorganize garage

7.  Photo book for Julie

8.  Photo book for Maine Vacation

9.  Try to Simplify as much as possible. 

School List of Things to Do

1.  Organize Challenge Activities for Each Month

2.  Put together better review activities for each unit of science and social studies.

3.  Organize CC Reading Activities

4.  Block Math for TPT and rethink 101 day

5.  Rethink morning work


6.  Birthday cards/welcome cards/first day bags/rainbow behavior cards/lunch cards/home reading cards/field trip cards

No comments: