Monday, November 10, 2014

Football Brownies

google image

Yesterday was my son and his wife’s first Packers Party at their house.  What an exciting party!  A Packer win 55 to 14.  There was lots of great food. I wish I would have taken a picture of a the wonderful food and the Packer jerseys. 

For my dish I decided to try something new.  I found a quick and easy recipe on Pinterest.............Football Brownies.  The link took me to the Betty Crocker website and the directions were super simple.

I ran to the mall to WilliamsSonoma and found a football cookie cutter.

  It made the project super easy.  After I baked the brownies I waited five minutes and cut through them.  I thought they would be easier to cut while they were warm.  

One of the suggestions I read was to cut all the footballs and leave them in the pan.  Then break away the extra brownie scraps and carefully lift the brownies out of the pan. 


This was a super easy and quick project..............and the brownies disappeared off the plate quickly.

The best part of the football brownies is that these football brownies will work with your favorite brownie recipe. 


This will definitely be a staple at our Packer Parties.   

No comments: