Friday, November 14, 2014

Fun Fridays


source

Right Now, like most people I am in love with all things gold.  So when I was shopping at Target the other day I found a vase that was similar to this vase from Houzz.

I grabbed it and put it in my cart.  The whole time I was shopping I was imagining what I was going to put in my new vase.  I imagined the places where my new vase would look amazing.  I even started to imagined the different types of flowers I could put in it.  

How cute would it look in my craft room with Christmas decorations?  Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.  Why would I buy this vase when I could make it for free?????


I already have lots of white vases around the house.  I have gold paint and I have several mini circle sponge dabbers.  So basically I could create this vase for FREE!

Slowly, I took the vase out of my cart and put it back on the shelf.  I hope I don’t regret it. I always regret putting something back.  However I really am trying not to buy things because I already have so much.  


I went home and found a fun shaped vase and within minutes I dabbed my gold dots on the vase

Andhere it is..........


I think for a two minute project it turned out awesome. I just love it.  It was so easy and it looks amazing and best of all I reused this vase for a third time.  I love giving an old item new life.   

No comments: