Monday, December 1, 2014

My Christmas List for this year!

My Christmas and Birthday List for 2014/2015

I am saving for several big items this year so I am hoping for gift cards. 


First I want a TV for my craft room.  I love to listen to HGTV while I am working on projects.



32 inch TV / Gift Cards to Target







Secondly, I need some new furniture for my family room.  I am planning on making that room a quiet reading room for when my grand baby comes over.  I would love a rocking chair for when I read to her.  

Grandma Chair for the family room Pottery Barn Kids / Gift Cards to Pottery Barn













Next, I need a new Silhouette machine.  My machine broke and I haven't been able to make anything new lately. 
A new Silhouette Cameo / There are gift cards to Silhouette America but the website is not easy to figure out.






The rest of my list are prints I love from etsy.  I would love any of these prints for my dressing room or my craft room.  
https://www.etsy.com/listing/90006554/paris-studio?utm_source=Pinterest&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share

No comments: