Monday, June 29, 2015

Setting A Positive Tone for the Day


This morning as I was reading the book, Power Thoughts Devotional, the topic was getting up in the morning and being positive.  That is what I have been trying to do this summer, establish a new morning routine that I can carry through into the school year.  I still wake up early, because my husband is going to work every morning.  The first thing I do is read a quote from this book and then we do morning stretches.  

Then I workout on the elliptical machine or bike outside.  Next is breakfast,  Yeah I love to eat!  
Fruit Smoothie
  
1.  2 large scoops of Green Valley Organic Lactose Free yogurt
2.  1 cup of So Delicious (Low Sugar) coconut milk
3.  1 fresh bananas
4.  5-8  frozen strawberries
5.  Blend together!!!
**Sometimes I add 1/4 cup of blueberries.

The Paleo Banana Muffin recipe I found at Sweet Basil 'n Spice. 

This helps my morning start out right.  I have a lot of energy and I love eating the smoothies.  


No comments: