Sunday, July 26, 2015

Healthy Living Bookmark

source

I need to find more ways to work through my hunger.  After I saw this pin about the tree, I put together a list of what my Healthy Living   looks like.  I am trying my best to live within these guidelines.  I am not worrying about the number on the scale, just the quality of my life and the positive choices I make. 


My Healthy Living List
1.  Eat REAL foods that are good for me
2.  Drink lots water
3.  Exercise daily
4.  Create a quiet, relaxed, simple, clean home
5.  Share smiles with everyone
6.  Spend more time with my family
7.  Travel
8.  Love it or Leave it
9.  Pray and Give More
10. It is ok to be imperfect!

Be the Best Version of Yourself!

I created a bookmark for myself to remind me of my goals.  I also typed up the Serenity Prayer for the other side.  I made several of my bookmarks so every time I open a book I am reminded to pray and refocus myself on my goals.  
You can make your own bookmark by:
1.  Downloading the bookmark by CLICKING HERE!
2.  Print the images out and mount them on your favorite color cardstock.
3.  Laminate
4.  Punch a hole on top and add a bow for your final touch. 

No comments: