Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas Checklist


There is always so much to do for Christmas.  I just don't know how everyone keeps everything straight.  I am one of those people who likes/needs to make lists.  I am very visual and forgetful and I need the list to help me stay focused and on task.  In addition to the list I like to break the tasks down into manageable steps. 

According to my calendar I don't have a lot of time so I need to get working.  I am setting up my list in order of when it needs to get done.

1.  Gifts for my students
2.  Gifts for my friends at work
3.  Secret Santa gift for work
4.  Gift Cards and Thank you for Card for PT 
5.  Buy presents for my kids and family Secret Santa
6.  Wrap presents for family
7.  Make Cookies (Maybe organize some kind of cookie tray for Christmas....maybe each child could bring a different kind of cookie for the tray.)
8.  Decorate the Christmas Tree
9.  Finish Decorating the house
10. Clean the House
11. Christmas Eve Menu
12. What is my side of the family doing???  This is always a mystery and very stressful endeavor. 
13.  What is my husband's family doing???

This is the bear minimum of what I need to do to be ready for Christmas.   

No comments: