This month I read Cami Walker's book, 29 Gifts. Cami is the founder of the movement 29gifts.org, where people can take a 29 day challenge to give a gift daily to others.
Cami writes about her struggles with MS and how focusing on giving to others helped her deal with her own struggles. She challenges others to give for 29 days and see how it changes their lives.
What are the Giving Rules:
1. Set a date to begin your Giving Challenge
2. Give with intention
3. Consider beginning your day with some meditation/prayer/thought How will you give today....
4. Your gifts can be spare change, cans of soup, your time, kind words or thoughts
5. You must do the challenge at least once a day for 29 consecutive days
6. Give your gifts with an open heart
I decided I am going to do the 29 Gifts Challenge in March.
I would give this book