Friday, July 22, 2016

I Love Biking


I thought for my Friday Favorites this week I would share with you my favorite memory of the week.  If you have been reading my blog for a while you know I love to bike.  I didn't get to bike much last year due to my cancer so I am very excited to be biking this summer.  I have started out a bit slow and thank goodness for my patient husband who doesn't ride to far ahead of me.  

This past week my husband took a few days off of work so we were able to go riding on several different bike trails near our home. We generally bike on the Oak Leaf Trail because that is the one that is closest to our house.  However for Christmas we got a new  bike rack so we were able to go out and try some new trails.  

Two of the three new trails we rode on were lined with trees. I definitely want to go back in Fall and ride these trails when the trees are changing colors. 

It feels good to be able to bike again! 

No comments: