Monday, August 22, 2016

Healthy & Yummy Meatloaf

My husband loves meatloaf!  Unfortunately with my food issues I rarely make it for him.  It was his birthday last week so I was thinking it would be nice to make him a meatloaf one day.  

I did a little research and found two different meatloaf recipes that I thought might work.  I combined them and changed out some ingredients to meet my food restrictions and I came up with a meatloaf that tasted pretty good.  

The only thing I would change is the gluten free bread crumbs I used.  They were very graining tasting.  I need to work on that for next time.  

I sautéed the peppers and spinach before I added them to the mixture and that helped them taste softer in the meatloaf.  This is definitely a recipe I am going to keep in my book. 
Click Here for the recipe
   

No comments: