Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Ideas for Fall Decorating

I am a little behind in my Fall decorating, however I promise to get my act together this weekend.  I found some awesome ideas I want to incorporate in my home for this Fall.  

I love this table setting from Crate and Barrel.  I think I need to stop there and see what I can pick up.  I like the little pumpkin dishes and the napkins.  
crate and barrel
I also love these adorable turkey place holders.  Super Cute!
crate and barrel
This will be easy enough to do.  I am going to the pumpkin farm this weekend so I will pick up some big pumpkins.  

iheartnaptime
I like this simple candle idea for the kitchen table.  We have Thanksgiving dinner in the dining room however I still like to have something simple on the kitchen table.  
woohome
The next two items are dream items.  First of all I don't even have a screen in porch, however it is a dream of mine.  What would I put on my porch....a reading area.  Look at this beautiful reading chair and side table.  This would be so comfy to read in each day.  

Dear Lillie
And look at this adorable table and chair set....a place to drink some tea and eat breakfast on a Saturday or Sunday morning....on my dreamy porch.  
Funky Junk Interiors





No comments: