Saturday, December 10, 2016

2016 Christmas List

It's that time of year when I have to come up with a wish list of some items I would like for Christmas and my birthday.  It is hard for me to do because I am someone who is constantly shopping and buying things I see/want on sale.  However I try really hard this time of year to be patience and create a list for others.  

Mom’s Christmas/Birthday List 2016
 

1.  Bike Shirts with a pocket in back
pink, yellow or green $44

source

2.  Tieks Shoes 
  Fuchia  $175  -- never on sale

 
source

3.  Willow Tree Prayer Angel   $15
source


4.  Gift Cards to Starbucks, Talbots or Amazon. 

5.  My Wish List of Books to Read

At Water's Edge  Sara Gruen

First Frost   Sarah Addison Allen

Here's to Us          Elin Hilderbrand

Inside the O'Briens  Lisa Genova

Still Alice  Lisa Genova

The Love of Lemon's Cookbook:  An Apple to Zucchini Celebration of Impromptu Cooking     Jeannie Donofrio

The Queen of New Beginnings  Erica James

The Uncommon Woman:  The Making an Ordinary Life Extraordinary Susie Larson
  
Things You Won't Say   Sarah Pekkanen 

I generally buy my books used in Very Good condition.  Since I am trying to downsize as well I have been trying to sell back my books as well.  

No comments: