Friday, January 13, 2017

Baby Shower Project

This is one of my first projects for the baby shower.  I saw this idea on Pinterest and I thought it was adorable.  So I had to make a set of my own.  The theme for the baby shower is Baby It's Cold Outside.  So these blocks will be perfect.  

They were so simple to make and FREE.  My mom gave the boxes.  They were from a Christmas box set.  
I covered them with brown paper bags from the grocery store.  Then I cut tiffany blue trim and taped them around.  
Next I cut snowflakes and letters out of white paper and taped them on.  

It was just that easy.  It did take me some time but is was simple to do.  I think they look adorable. 

That's one think off my list:
  • Front Door  --  wreath
  • Dining Room --  floral arrangement
  • Living Room --  large baby blocks/baby sock garland/BABY balloons/snowflakes and onesie cutouts/floral arrangements
  • Kitchen  --  Snowbaby diaper cake/Onesie cut outs and twine for clothes lines  Advice for Mommy/Floral Arrangement for island/Baby Diapers basket for Kitchen Window
  • Bathrooms  --  Towel Elephants
  • Family Room --  White Cloud Balloons and Snowflake Garland/banner for wall

No comments: