Saturday, January 21, 2017

Mommy To Be Ribbon and Daddy To Be Tie


My Mommy To Be and My Daddy to Be projects turned out super cute this week.  I am so excited I can hardly wait for the shower, thank goodness it is tomorrow.  

The Mommy to Be ribbon was a bit tricky to make.  First I glued scrap ribbon down on the metal button.  Then I made two bows and criss cross them and separated the ribbon so it went all the way around in a circle and then hot glued that to the button.  I found the duck at Target in the ribbon section and that was easy to glue down.  Finally I had some white stickers to spell out Mommy To Be.

The Daddy to Be tie was super easy as well.  First I drew out the outline of the tie.  Then I went back and drew the little stitch marks.  Next I put the Daddy to Be stickers on and drew the water. Then I laminated the tie.  Finally I glued down a duck to match the one I found at Target.  I punched a hole on each side of the tie and tied a ribbon to go around the daddy's neck. 

No comments: