Sunday, January 1, 2017

Goals for 2017


It's weird how things change throughout the year.  If I wrote these goals back in August they would be some what different than now.  

The past two months have been absolutely crazy and I am slowly learning the importance of craving out some time for me and my priorities.  What is REALLY important and what is just a hobby or a little part-time job.  

So with that in mind I have shifted my thinking for 2017 my Mission Statement and priorities remain the same however I hope to focus in on a couple of things:

1.  MY HEALTH....I say this every year and it still remains a problems.  When it comes right down to it I put every things and everyone before what is good for me. So I have three simple priorities for the year regarding my health.  
  1.  Develop and stick to AM/PM Daily Routines regardless of what other people are doing.  Carve out the time for me and make it work no matter what.
  2.  Start limiting the amount of sugar I eat. 
2.  Simplify and Declutter My House, mainly the basement, my book collection and focus on the scrapbooks. 

3.  Cut back on Electronics in your life. Limit the amount of time you spend reading/daydreaming/following different links on the web. Focus on your daily tasks and don't worry about other stuff.  

4.  Fruity Lemonade is a lifestyle blog.  I mainly write to share my ideas with anyone who stumbles upon it.  I would like to increase the readership with better posts, however at this time I am not willing to increase my presence on twitter, facebook and other outlets.  My goal is to write two to three times a week, however it is not a priority over my health.  I would like to write a mini ebook however I am not sure of my focus yet...organizing????    

No comments: