It's weird how things change throughout the year. If I wrote these goals back in August they would be some what different than now.
The past two months have been absolutely crazy and I am slowly learning the importance of craving out some time for me and my priorities. What is REALLY important and what is just a hobby or a little part-time job.
So with that in mind I have shifted my thinking for 2017 my Mission Statement and priorities remain the same however I hope to focus in on a couple of things:
1. MY HEALTH....I say this every year and it still remains a problems. When it comes right down to it I put every things and everyone before what is good for me. So I have three simple priorities for the year regarding my health.
- Develop and stick to AM/PM Daily Routines regardless of what other people are doing. Carve out the time for me and make it work no matter what.
- Start limiting the amount of sugar I eat.
3. Cut back on Electronics in your life. Limit the amount of time you spend reading/daydreaming/following different links on the web. Focus on your daily tasks and don't worry about other stuff.
4. Fruity Lemonade is a lifestyle blog. I mainly write to share my ideas with anyone who stumbles upon it. I would like to increase the readership with better posts, however at this time I am not willing to increase my presence on twitter, facebook and other outlets. My goal is to write two to three times a week, however it is not a priority over my health. I would like to write a mini ebook however I am not sure of my focus yet...organizing????