Wednesday, December 28, 2016

My Favorites of


I love looking back over the year and reflecting on what went well. Here are some of my favorite memories.  

Newest Family Member
 We welcomed a new little guy into our family and he is adorable.  

Family Traditions
















One of the things I started last year and continued this year is making a card with a letter for my grand daughter for her birthday.  I try to tie my card in with the theme of her birthday and something she loves.  

Favorite House Project
We didn't do much in the house this year, however I did get my husband to redo this kitchen wall.  It made a big difference.  

Favorite Easy Project

This Felt Christmas Tree was so easy to make for my grand daughter. I love how it turned out.  My grand daughter seemed to like it however she needed encouragement to play with it.  

Favorite DIY Gift
I made these sunshine jars for my teacher friends at the beginning of the school year.  They turned out super cute and my friends loved them.  

Favorite Font
This year I fell in love with the font PondFreckleFace  by Graphics from the Pond.  

Favorite Book I Read

Favorite Children's Book
Touch, Think, Learn: ABC Board Book

Favorite TV Show

OMG....I am obsessed with Netflix.  I love watching season after season of one show and I hate waiting in between seasons now.  

Favorite Drink
A Venti Iced Passion Tea Lemonade with sweetener continues to be my favorite drink. 

Favorite Memory
Joe and I went to Las Vegas in spring and it was nice to get away from the day to day.  It gave me a lot of time to think.  

Favorite Dinner
I think I make this Apple and Chicken Salad once a week.  I love it. 

Favorite Fashion Change

I purchased some Tieks shoes and I love them.  I started with one pair of grey back in September and now I am up to four pairs.  They are so comfortable.  

Biggest Helpful Change in Life
I started a bullet journal this year and I love it.  It really keeps me organized and focused.  I highly recommend it if you haven't started yet.  


No comments: