Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Book Review: Table & Reviews A Go To Guide for Beautiful Snacks, Intimate Gathering and Inviting Guests

 

Thank you to @NetGalley and @chroniclebooks for allowing me to preview Table & Spreads:

A Go-To Guide for Beautiful Snacks, Intimate Gathering, and Inviting Guests by Shelly

Westerhausen Worcel with Wyatt Worcel. @vegetarianventures


This book caught my eye because my daughter and I have recently become interested in putting

together some boards for appetizers for our last couple of get togethers.  I love scrolling through

the ideas on IG.  My favorite boards are the ones they put together for a theme.  


This is the perfect book for the person who loves to entertain small and large gatherings.  The first

half of the book is about planning and organizing for your gathering.  Everything you will need from

color coordinating flowers and napkins to stemware to providing appropriate background music this

book has all the information you need.  What I really liked about the book is the timeline for building

the spread.  It is a step by step outline to being prepared for your guests. The second half of the book

takes some timelines with everything you need from wine pairing to styling your board to practical

suggestions and some amazing recipes.  There are some wonderful everyday party ideas and Holiday

ideas.  What I liked about this part of the book was the recipes.  There are some new recipes that I have

not seen before for dips.  The photography is beautiful and I liked the layout of the book. . It is very easy

to follow.   Tables & Spreads will be available May 4th, 2021.  

No comments: