Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Book Review: Gardening Hacks

 

Thank you @NetGalley and @adams_media for allowing me to preview the book, Gardening Hacks: 300+ Time

And Money Saving Hacks.  This book caught my eye because I just can’t wait to get back outside and plant

something.  I am always thinking of ways to improve my outdoor garden space  and my indoor plants.   Gardening

Hacks is for the gardener who likes to use every scrap available.    There are so many great ideas for using

recycled items and food  that you have around your house.   I really liked all the practical suggestions that you can

do to  fertilize your plants and keep pests away from your plants with simple things around the house. This book will

be available now.  


On a different note my new shelf came from Target  for my plants in my office.  I love how perfect it fits in my office.

  I think my plants will get more light and that corner of the room looks so nice. 

No comments: