Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Favorites -- July 31



Last week for Friday Favorites I shared some ideas to create photo backdrops.  I am still thinking through what that might look like in my craft room.  I have decided that it will go in this space....
Most of these things are going back to school soon so I will have this space back.  This is the first thing you see as you walk by my craft room so whatever I pick I want it to look nice.  At first I was thinking a new book shelf from ikea similar to what I have.  
source
But then I was afraid it would look like a mess and I didn't want my friends and family to see a big mess when they walk by.  Then it came to me......if I have a cabinet or a cart with doors underneath then I can hide some of my mess.  I also thought it would be a great place to lay out a project.  So I started to look at Target at carts.


I really like the idea of a cart. The more cabinet and drawer space for junk the better.  




No comments: